Whisky & Wine
- Ledaig 10YO
Robust and pungent charisma with a taste that allures with sweet notes that link delicately to smoked peatiness.
- Tobermory 10YO (un-chillfiltered)
A wonderfully handcrafted liquid from the magical Isle of Mull’s only distillery, it has a gentle sweetness on the nose with a smooth velvety finish of spicy oak and bitter chocolate.
Tobermory 1798 Limited Edition 15 YO
Matured in specially selected sherry casks. Notes of figs, orange marmalade, leather and a touch of smoke in the nose. On the palate rich sherry fruit cake, milk chocolate, creamy toffee, light oak and a hint of white pepper creating a spicy tang. Soft, spicy finish with a nutty note.
Cheviot Fine Wines
An independent family run company who have been supplying the licensed trade for 60 years. With the help of Eva Franceschi their expert advisor we have created a wine list that superbly complements Helen’s food.
The Isle of Mull Brewing Co.
A selection of light and dark ales, each with a story to tell:
- McCaig’s Folly, Dark Ale – 4.2% Fruity bitter with hoppy finish
- Galleon Gold, Blonde Ale – 4.1% Almost lager like with pleasant maltiness and underlying citrus.
- Terror of Tobermory, Dark Ale – 4.6% Deep coloured, rounded malty beer
- Island Pale Ale – 3.9% Light and refreshing with a caramel maltiness